EJP Panel Discussion with a special renowned speaker Malcolm Hoenlein
The panel discussion is hosted Malcolm Hoenlein, the Chairman of America’s Voices in Israel and Co-Chair of the Secure Community Network.
In June 1986, Malcolm Hoenlein was elected CEO/Executive Vice Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, the central coordinating body on international and national concerns for 53 national Jewish organizations. Previously, he was the founding Executive Director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater New York, and the founding Executive Director of the Greater New York Conference on Soviet Jewry.”
The discussion focused on the Jewish communities in America, Antisemitism and hate crimes and the ways of strengthening relations of Jewish communities and the State of Israel.
There were other issues tackled during the meeting:
- misinformation spread in the web
- intermarriage issues and ways of supporting the meeting of jewish youths
- Abraham records and their push to expand by the current US administration
- Jstreet posing a challenge to The Conference of Presidents
- PR people engaged in the fight against Campus Anti-Zionism
The panel discussion was fruitful and full of insights.
it was a real pleasure to host Malcolm Hoenlein and EJP is grateful for his time, thoughts and input.